Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
Water Banner 2 is up and seems to be unchanged so...

2/11 - 1 Rainbow, 1 Disco

Strago wCast LMR - Only have his OSB so rather useless.

Rikku CSB!!!!!!!!!!!! - Wanted either of the chains and pulling waifu's is just a bonus.

I can happily move on with having a chain for every element now.
Congrats on the Chain! I'm still missing a Water Chain, so I'll take the free one for the time being. Strago LMR should get better if you get his BSB, which can be acquired through Anima Lenses (though that's a challenge, considering you want the better LMRs, which cost 3k Lv. 2 Anima Lenses).

Anyways, I made a pull on the XII Banner 2, since it has the new "2G5" concept (i.e., you get at least two guaranteed 5* per 11x pull, at full price, so it's much more of a bargain), and it had stuff I wanted (Ashe Awakening, Balthier Awakening, Basch's version of the RikkUltra, and a handful of nice LMRs such as Ashe's mini-Medica chaser). Only a handful of dupes, though, so...

Result? 3/11, TWO DISCOS, and no dupes. Sweet!
  • Ashe's Ultima Blade! This is her USB2 (IIRC), which grants EnLightning and deals damage, but most importantly, it enables QC for all back-row casters when using lightning abilities as a chaser effect. Say, remember Marche? This is basically the magic version, so Ashe has essentially skyrocketed to usefulness. That said: she's pretty nice, character-wise. Bit of a jerk at first, maybe, but the development in FFXII shows.
  • Gabranth's Balmung! This is his Brave USB, which works exactly as many others: fire it up, get it high enough, do OSB damage easily. The thing is, since I also got his Dark CSB, he seems to be fit for Physical Dark team, allowing him to be the Chain holder while Seifer becomes the Dark Radiant (and utterly oxymoronic) Shield caster, for maximum Dark damage output.
  • Balthier's Antares! This is his LMR2, which grants EnFire at start. This is pretty cool, since that means his Fire Machinery skills will be off to a good start in terms of damage, and since he's the paramount Fire Imperiller, that definitely counts for something. Furthermore if he's spamming Burnt Offering, which is the 6* Machinist skill that all but ensures Minor Fire Imperil. Add the W-Cast Machinist RM, and he should become a devastating addition to team Physical Fire. Hoo boy...

Kinda miffed that Basch is denied his rightful spot at the Brothers in Pain (and, hey, maybe Physical Holy too; then again, that team's overloaded...), or that I couldn't get Ashe's LMR, or another Awakening, but I'll take this. Sadly...that leaves me drained in regards to Mythril, so it's time to build up again. Don't wanna be out of 50 Mythril before the next VI event that should have Wind relics for my bae.