Almost missed posting today because my (22 year old) sister texted me at 1 in the ****ing morning asking where her koala plushie is.

Zodi Plays: Dishonored [29] Granny Dearest

Video Length: 26:25

In this episode, we have a relatively uneventful trip through the sewers as we make our way towards Granny Rags and Slackjaw, and are faced with a tough situation. Do we assist the horrifying rat wizard cultist who worships the scary whale man, or the crime lord who helped us take care of the Pendletons? Truthfully, this is an easy question; unlike some people, Slackjaw didn't (accidentally or not) have an army of rats try to eat us. So we have another case of intentional murder on our part, but it's probably the most Correct instance of it in the game probably.

As far as boss fights go, this one is actually pretty decent really? She's warping around shooting blasts of Wind and summoning rats, all of which are powers we can do which is cool, but otherwise she's not actually difficult in any real sense since she's just an old lady. The trick is to finding and destroying her cameo portrait, which is a cool idea! It's not the best boss fight in any real sense, but given what this game is about it's basically the only way they COULD make a boss fight.

After that, we bid farewell to Slackjaw and make our way out of the sewer and finally, back into the Hound's Pit Pub, where we meet up with that one nice lady servant... and learn that basically immediately after we were ditched in the flooded district Havelock slaughtered everyone who isn't a noble, only sparing Callista because he owes her uncle. We also start to get an idea of the multiple reasons why they betrayed us and murdered everyone, and we start to see Zodi The Writer shine through as I get a wee bit annoyed with it, but in like a good way since we're not yet at what I would call my full issues with this entire scenario. We'll touch on that once we get to the end game.

But yeah, that'll be it for today! Hope you all enjoyed, I'll see you all next time. Take care.