Inhuman - Dave Staranson
Conditions:
Relevant Active Powers:
Hero Points: 1/1

"Fellow SHIELD high-five? I got recruited after the Triskelion incident, but always heard people talk about how great it was before. But it never made sense to me how you could be spies when you owned so much flashy real estate?"

Dave holds up his hand and a cloud of silver-white mist runs out of his sleeve and into the air, forming a disk about a foot across.

"I make walls, I make clouds and I turn people to stone. I'm up for a fight, but I'll be spending most of it behind the hometown hero; I'm delicate.

----
Reference for people who didn't watch agents of shield. Between Winter Soldier and now a tonne of Terrigen got dumped in the oceans. Through the food chain (fish tacos, cod liver oil capsules, etc.) people with latent inhuman DNA are getting cocooned in stone, then coming back out of it with super powers. It's been about 9 months I think, we're at the Senators denouncing the mutan-I mean, Inhuman threat, and organised vigilante groups starting to show up.

Also Coulson's alive and Fury made him SHIELD Director. He runs it out of an old SSR base and he has a robot arm.