The only two I have left pending (if my memory serves me right is)...

Quote Originally Posted by Daghoulish View Post
So, I haven't been here in a while but I really loved what you wrote Tawmis and was wondering if it was bad to ask for a second? I haven't checked if anyone else has but it's been 15 pages so I hope I can ask for another. I've really fallen in love with this npc I made to the point of deciding to remake them as a pc and am going to play them at some point. I'm uncertain how much info you want but I actually have more this time. (P.S. you put Krusk as a half-orc in the op but he's a full orc)

Name: Zunda Rocktooth
Race: Deep Gnome
Class: Eldritch Knight Fighter
Background: Mercenary Veteran
My Dm Bullet notes on personality: Very friendly, married to the job. Loves a good fight, and a stiff Drink. Willing to help teach newbies and generally be helpful to good people.

If you'd like I can also give her mercenary npc friends she works with in the game.(I don't know if it's too much but I'll throw it out there anyway and you can choose to ignore it if you want.)

Mercenary Company
Akra Draacis-Female Black Dragonborn-Hexblade Warlock(Uses a long bow made of a red crystal)-Quiet, a book nerd. Likes a good joke.
Nalos Naragath-Female Triton-Shadow Monk(Has a Javelin of Lightning)-Very proud, enjoys exploring the surface.
Duchess-Female Giant Hyena pet of Akra

All female I know, I actually didn't write them with genders in mind so I flipped a coin for each and got the same result 4 times. Sorry if this is too much but as I said, I really liked these npcs and was wondering if you could give me something for Zunda. She's definitely my favorite and the rest are just in case you want to include them in your story.
And then....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky McDibben View Post
Hey Tawmis,
I have a character for an upcoming campaign, and I'm stuck on backstory. His stats are as follows:
Variant Human Fighter 1 (going Battlemaster)

STR: 11 (+/-0)
DEX: 19 (+4)
CON: 17 (+3)
INT: 13 (+1)
WIS: 13 (+1)
CHA: 7 (-2)

For feats I took Ritual Caster (Druid) because I want him to have a druidic vibe. I'd like to take Magic Initiate (Druid) as well. He has a longbow, rapier and shield (dueling fighting style), and his Dex focus means he can hit from anywhere. The focus of the campaign will be in a civilization ruled by magi (of all stripes except warlocks, not just arcane casters), and the characters will be vigilantes judging these casters for their various crimes.
Thanks!
I ran out of time on the weekend, and today at work was pretty much non stop busy (we got some new hires to train and such!)...

So I will try to get to these as soon as I can. :)