[QUOTE=stewstew5;24217688]no, the subclasses are incomplete (and being reworked for part 2). Okay, glad I'm not missing something that was there.

Quote Originally Posted by stewstew5 View Post
That's a good condensation though, thank you. My only problem is the creature becoming grappled instead of the weapon becoming stuck, since you should be able to just let go
You can do that:
Quote Originally Posted by sandmote View Post
if able it can end the condition by letting go of the weapon.

I've just reversed the way it works, so getting stuck is the default and letting go is an extra option, rather than losing the weapon as the default and getting stuck otherwise. Mainly I expect the DM running the encounter to think through it the same way a person actually fighting would; first realizing their weapon is stuck, and then letting go. In contrast to automatically letting go of their weapon and then trying to get it back.

It also give a RAW explanation for what happens if, say, a dwarf fighting the Meat fails the save when using their ancestral weapon and refuses to let go. I assume by RAI your description would work the same way as a natural weapon, but I don't actually see any confirmation one way or the other.