View Single Post

Thread: The 50-State Initiative IC

1. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The 50-State Initiative IC

Inhuman - Dave Staranson
    Conditions: Normal
    Relevant Active Powers: Walls of Attilan, Flight, Immunity (Life Support, Crits)
    Dodge: 8 / Parry: 1 / Fort: 7 / Tough: 11 / Will: 7
    Hero Points: 1/1

Inhuman exits the quinjet and triggers his uniform's active systems. Control cables tighten around his legs and jets pop up and kick into life at his shoulders and lower back. Reminding himself not to be jealous of Songbird's wingsuit, he joins her in the air and once reaching his effective range, starts raising walls as instructed around the primary lab.

He calls Aegis on the communicator. "So I know you can run through walls, but just to check. These are halfway between steel and titanium, do I need to leave you an exit route or are you good?"

Spoiler: Walls of Attilan
    Show
    I remember I used to be good at maths, I got an A in my GCSE. I blame calculators.

Anyway, 4000sq ft for the primary lab. that's 64ft per side - ish. I can make 20ft diameter at a time. 1ft thick, 50ft high.

So it will take me 17 rounds, or 1 minute 42 seconds to completely surround the primary lab and put a roof on for good measure. At 1ft thick, giving it Toughness 13 (Impervious 6) for being over an inch thick. Hopefully it won't blow up before then.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2019-10-23 at 03:24 PM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.