Oh, that's a completely different matter. From the title, I thought you were building a pantheon for your gaming world with a Dionysus-type food god and were wondering what kind of clash with other deities might make him do a U-turn on his portfolio and switch from indulgence to moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhentarim View Post
I have been cursed with the mantle of gluttony and have been wondering if there was a way to stop it. If I perceive anything even vaguely edible and I can get to it, I will eat it before I can even think. I eat enough for 20 people, if not more, and I’d eat even more if I let myself, because I’m always hungry no matter how much I eat. I guess I’m cursed to unending hunger.
This however, is highly dependent on the system you're playing in, and could range from having a friendly cleric cast Remove Curse to finding the Lone Hermit Atop The Mountain of Excess to send you on a long and involved quest for the One-Pronged Fork of Temperance. Did your DM/GM ask you to make suggestions? Perhaps start with finding more information about whoever made that cursed mantle in the first place.