Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Too bad, you sound worse than all those people your being vitriolic about. you sound like a GM who will hammer down anything, who is angry their world isn't working like a clock and will attack any concept that is slightly creative for fear of being "not a fit". and your continued ranting hasn't been dissuading me of that.

and again it sounds like you don't like the kind of games that these concepts are supposed to be in. you keep bringing up these low-powered grit stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with a god-fighter and equaling a god wizard. you keep bringing up DBZ and hating it, maybe, you just like completely different games from what we're talking about and this not even your concern dude. I think you just don't like high-powered games allt hat much and guess what, this kind of thing isn't a concern at low-levels of DnD.

this balance concern? this desire to play super fighters you don't like? nothing to do with your low-powered fun, so if you really don't like people butting in with concepts that don't fit, take your own medicine and stop bringing up low-powered campaigns and preferences when talking about a high-powered problem. E6 is a thing after all.
You're missing the point. It has nothing to do with "how dare you play a high powered character" - my words. What he's saying is if you're playing a high powered game it's not right for a player to bring in a low powered character and blame the game for not supporting it. That's the inverse. If you don't want to play Punching a hole in the universe to another plane Guy then don't, but when you're playing such a character, the Guy At The Gym, don't do it in the same game as a spellcaster who casts a spell that does create a hole in the universe leading to another plane of existence. If you do anyway, don't cry the spellcaster is too powerful.