Thread: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

1. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

The Groh

Spoiler: Ratalan Tribe
    Show
    Greeting from Groh.

We ask if you might be interested in trade. If you give us a resource we can use our sacred crafting to create two of what you ask for (or something very similar), and you shall receive one of the finished items. Or you could give us two resources so we can use our sacred crafting to create a single item of high quality for you.

Our sacred craftsmen are also willing to craft a stone item next season for your tribe if your priests were to help ours in a matter of wards and protection this season. The dead grow ever more weary, if your priests would help ours to appease the dead and protect Groh; we would be grateful and reward you with a creation of stone next season.

Stay strong, endure.

Spoiler: Ash Island
    Show

Spoiler: In Dreams Between Two Friends...
    Show
    "Well, Grom, is everything going as well as you expected? Last I saw you, you had high hopes in your chances to take our neighbor's challenge." Said the silhouette form of Iso, the only discernible part of his face being his white eye.

"They're challenge is indeed worthy of us; I'll admit that their tools are superior to our own. For now. We'll find a way to succeed, or at least make our hosts remember the Groh's inner strength." Grom said back

"Right, so does that mean you would not want me to come over there with our stone tools and knives to help you guys?"

"I think..."

If the Ash Tribe find it acceptable (or at least, Grom understands that it would be acceptable), Grom will have Iso Rockeye join the Groh in the competition (to guide the warriors), bringing along the Stone Tools (2) and the Red-Finned Storm Fish 2 for the crafters to use, and the Stone Knives for the warriors. If this is potentially offensive to the Ash Tribe or a show of great weakness, Grom will not ask Iso to come.

Grom will have his traders try and negotiate with the other contestants, particularly with the warriors, to try and create some alliances in the coming challenges. They'll offer splitting the food and treasures, the Groh taking none of the extra food, and only half of a share of treasure; however they do state that Burnscar would go to the Groh. The Traders are acting in good faith, being blunt and truthful about what they offer and what they want, but leaving little room for negotiation.

Grom will try to inspire the warriors, to be exemplars of what it is to be of the Groh, strong and enduring. Even if they lose, they must make those they face respect the Groh. (The inspiring speech is not to represent Grom helping with their action, simply to show the 1 mana investment from earlier, leaving 3 left. If Iso is available, he'll do the talking, properly aiding the warriors action unlike what Grom can do.)

The crafters will stick to what the Groh naturally prefer, simple yet high-quality craft. Using what materials are available Grom will oversee the crafters personally to make sure everything is as he desires. He prays to the Statue god and the spirits that watch his craftsmen that they may succeed even if they have inferior material. (Grom is properly aiding the crafters here. I'll invest 2 Mana into this, leaving me with 1 left, since I think they'll need the boost to have a chance at properly impressing the other tribes-people.)
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2019-11-01 at 11:19 PM.