Default Re: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

4 games
    1st
    2 2nd's
    3rd

1st place was on a pogo run
    those lil buggers get ugly fast

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    The Battlegrounds mode required major tweaks to the underpinnings of the whole game, to allow for 8 players (where before there was a hard limit of 1 player, 1 opponent). My guess would be that the game now sometimes gets confused on whose turn it is, since Overkill only triggers on the turn of the person whose board contains the Overkill minion.
    probably something like this
    secrets for example will go off whether your minion is killed on defense or attack
    since its not really ever "your" turn

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Right now my biggest feeling is that it'll get boring in the not so distant future due to the super limited card pool. Like in just those 4 rounds I felt like I was seeing the same handful of cards over and over. While that's arguably necessary for the upgrade mechanic to have any function at all, I'd love if it had a different random assortment of cards each time a new battleground starts, just to give a bit more variety from match to match. But that, combined with lack of rewards or any other sense of progression, and it'll end up feeling like tavern brawl, something to check out occasionally, but not a primary play mode.
    i like that idea..would be a nice thing to see
    will go to the forums when i get home later and suggest/second the idea(this is beta after all so changes could still happen)
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2019-11-06 at 03:12 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar