View Single Post

Thread: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

1. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

Lunai Tribe

Spoiler: Plymwitch Island
    Show

Your villagers soon find various berries and edible plants on the island, worth 15 Food. They also discover animals and birds, with valuable furs and colorful feathers - Furs & Feathers 1, that can be used to make clothing and headwear. Suddenly a villager screams. A face of a large predator feline emerges from the grass, it’s fangs long and sharp, it's fur striped. The eyes of the beast track Lunai’s exploration party. Then it disappears without making any sound. Only slight movements of the tall grass betray its movement. Warriors grip their spears so strongly, that their knuckles go white. One of them whispers “It’s no ordinary beast, but a spirit of the hunt. It showed itself to us, so we would know it as master of the island.” Another warrior nods in agreement. “I saw hunger for the manflesh in its eyes. I think I heard a name in the wind - Sharan”.

Spoiler: Dreams
    Show

The messages seem to revolve around alliances. Hell’s Tribe and Korrowmal are discussing a joint raid against Yellow Eyes, with Hell’s Tribe mentioning some kind of dream, that gave them insight into Yellow Eyes and location of their hidden island. Your Dreamers have some trouble penetrating dreams of Masked Tribes, but they seem to be allying with Fish-Talkers and working to gain support of Blessed Isle, as a defense against both Yellow Eyes and Korrowmal. Stone-Heads Tribe is concerned about Yellow Eyes, but seems to find no allies to protect them. Ash Tribe seems to be deliberating between paying them off in a way that won’t lose them face or fighting them. Turtle Tribe seems to have communicated with Yellow Eyes, but they have carefully guarded their dreams. Unfortunately even Hall of Dreams wasn’t enough to boost the strength of your Dreamers to gain any insights in this case.

Yellow Eyes seem intent on raiding multiple tribes - though your Dreamers catching something about “trick” in their dreams.
    Last edited by Kessler; 2019-11-10 at 04:04 PM.