Groh

Spoiler: Ash Tribe Island
Show

Spoiler: Fluff
Show
"It was close, the Ash and Hell tribes have shown themselves to have great warriors. While we might have endured without the Mask's direct help, it gained us both glory to have faced our hosts." A wet and grumpy looking Grom said, not even acknowledging the swimming challenge.

"Don't forget to include how I helped the Warriors gain victory and glory over the Hell tribe! Just because it was close just means that the victor (us) were strong. You should have been there, truly one of my most impressive feats yet." Iso said, grinning while covered in bruises and scrapes.

After a while of resting, Grom asked Iso: "What shall we do for the last challange?"

I'm not sure if you actually want any input as to what kind of dream the Groh (in particular Iso and Grom I think?) would create. It's not their strong suit, and I don't know the how this works; so I'll just say that Iso would want to create something that expresses his desire to travel, and Grom would ask that he keeps it underground. Fantastical tunnels? maybe a river-ride through an underground one that has a few interesting sights?

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler: Arono Tribe
Show
That works, the people of Groh will craft the blue shell necklace for you next season.