Quote Originally Posted by Kyrell1978 View Post
Beaxst is awesome. It does total body splits but it has Str, hypertrophy, and metabolic all mixed in every day. It starts at 3 total body per week with 2 correctives (read facepulls. Lol) and conditioning days. Weeks three and four dropped one of the total body days for a Power day which is interesting. I've never really done a lot of those so I feel week af while doing them but it's getting better.

Unfortunately I had to put off the certification. My wife and I are currently involved if a court case defending her nursing license from a bull **** accusation which has taken up a good deal of my time recently but I'll get back to it eventually.

Glad to hear you're back to it.

So are you going to do a new 2020 post or just keep this one going? It seems to have lasted a little longer than last year's.
Sounds like a hard program! My Dad is into metabolic resistance training, I like my muscles not to feel on fire all the time. Do you feel like the combined approach is leading to better improvement?

Sorry to hear about that. I hope the defense goes well.

I'll talk to a mod and see what they prefer. I can either get them to rename this one (we are only on page 7) or make a new one depending on what they feel follows the rules better. I'm thinking "Get Fit Season III: Hindsight is 2020."