[Descending into Darkness - Archera & KABAL]

Not!Irena looks about to raise their hand in protest when Archera volonteers but then stops themselves and simply nods.
The hero will be able to climb the ladder easily as her light illuminates it. From the tiny holes in the manholes cover she can see what appears to be a car standing parked right on top of it. Unusual as manholes aren't supposed to be on parking spaces.

[The Homeless Initiative]

"I figured that she was simple a rat-expert, which is why she came to solve a rat-problem. I can tell you that no one else keeps or kept rats that close otherwise. I did suspect her to be a part of Malechenar as they employ a bunch of mages, but she denied that when I asked for it." Brahun pauses. "Now that I come to think of it, didn't Malechenars mages kill a lot of rats, and every other animal in the city, way back? It was to prevent some disease I think. Maybe it's somehow connected to this?" He then shakes his head. "But I'm digressing. Besides the disapperances there have been reports of homeless acting strange though it's yet another of those rumors I can't confirm. Some of the people we fight for aren't the healthiest of individuals which is why they need all the help they can get. Rumors about them acting strange aren't exactly extraordinary."

[Tracking Rats - Halae]

Halae takes her own path then. Soon she will come across a whole lot or rats that are swimming through the sewer water. It appears that they are coming from a underwater tube which likely leads to some nearby homeholds drain. The sheer amount of rats suggest that home must be filled with them though.
Once they swum through the water and got up on a small edge, the rats disappears through an intersecting tunnel leading east

[Tracking Rats - Descending into Darkness (Amalungak)]

As he puts on the blindfold and focuses, Amalungak can sense the fey influence once more. It's quite clear what its intentions are this time though. It's ordering the rats to gather somewhere. He can tell its rather urgent and that it seems like a sudden change in plans.
If he wants to learn more than that, he would have to attempt to try to focus more closely at the mind of the fey (singular or plural) pulling the strings. That might cause them to notice however.

[HollyxViolet]

Would probably take about an hour, two tops, if only since rats move slower than most humanoids.

"She did, but it sounded like a lot of speculation to me. I think you should have a look at the place before jumping to any conclusions. I'll probably have to send a few people with you though. With that many rats, and spirits knows what else, it's bound to be dangerous." A beat. "So, gotta ask, how good are you in a fight? You got anything against swarms?"

[Tracking Rats - Ruby and Fade]

Ruby might be able to tell that these bloodstains vary in age. While one might think a group split off here, the bloodstains are actually all from the same person that just came by here several times.
It appears they went into one tunnel and came out another one and then likely took the third option and might have come back here for a second time. Though it's now so mixed up that it's hard to tell anything.
There are hoof prints too, but like the blood they all go into one another, making it difficult to tell which ones are new and which ones are old.

Their investigation also reveals that crude writing has been used next to each tunnel entrance marking them as "1", "2" and "3". It's relatively recent, making it likely that whoever made the prints here is also responsible for the writing.

But as they are looking around, they can hear what sounds like a cry for help coming from the rightmost tunnel.