[HollyxViolet]

Oh, right. This guise isn't suppose to be really good at combat, she remembers. But, then again, she figures, she's already been in some sketchy situations and disasters, so...

Holly nods. "I agree," checking it out without jumping to conclusions sounds like a good plan.

"If it's against other people, I'm not all that great at combat," she says, not exactly telling the truth, "but swarms are a piece of cake. I was in Eastside when the demons attacked, and Inside when those skinwalkers did their rampage."

She starts thinking and planning out what she could do - another biological infection, maybe? Either one that quickly kills or... maybe one that makes them attack the nearest thing. With so many that sounds like it would spread easily and take them out quickly. Or maybe, since they seem to so readily attack each other when captured, something else to trigger that...having other people around might make it harder, but she's sure she could come up with a way to make it work. Maybe something flammable? Maybe she could pretend to use this 'elf magic' she's been telling other people that she has. "I know someone around there who has a shotgun and other things, I could borrow it from them, too."

She seems pretty confident about dealing with rat-swarms.