Quote Originally Posted by sidhe_blooded View Post
Double Trouble wasn't in the actual 80's cartoon, but she was part of the original toy line. I think she was Glimmer's cousin or something too, though I'm less sure about that part.
She was a toy so she existed, whether she showed up or not. Also her being a repaint of Glimmer would make sense. Looking at it she's got some differences design wise in the toy. Also she was in the comics and has A look that would be in the original cartoon, but I doubt she was actually featured in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
Tell me more?
The Horde and Lightmoon are two cliques at fantasy highschool and Double hangs out with both and thinks the Horde is pretentious with their goth style and Lightmoon is tacky with how prep and sparkly it is, but every time they say anything on the level of "oh I saw Catra do X today" where X is literally anything it sets Adora off on some zanny scheme because even though they broke up and are Over Each Other she has no idea how to cope with being alone. And likewise for Catra. It's just too juicy to pass up, and that's not even getting into the fact that both side's mutual friend, the autistic girl (Double has barely had time to catch their name, too busy playing the mischievous fae/Loki to them all) who always brings mini-cupcakes for lunch might be dating the weird scrawny nerd who eats alone in the computer class.