View Single Post

Thread: On Hylgia Plane Shifting out

1. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Default Re: On Hylgia Plane Shifting out

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Ah... that is a good point. That’s clearly left over from a world with BBQ chicken wings.

It’s the eternal “BBQ Chicken Wings” vs “Laser Light Show” debate. We’ll probably never solve it.

On a more serious note, if the question is “do some planes survive”, the answer is yes, definitely the outer planes, and perhaps the inner planes as well.

If the question is “can mortals survive on those planes”, the answer is... maybe?

I think Xykon could survive in his fortress on the astral plane, and mid-to-high level clerics with a god’s help survive as well. But most folks probably wouldn’t make it very long.

If the question is “would anyone survive to see the next world?” No, I doubt it. I guess Xykon might; if your adventurous party is unlucky enough to stumble over an epic level lich sleeping on the astral plane, I suppose it doesn’t matter if it’s from this world or a few million years old. But since there don’t seem to be few thousand epic level liches crawling around, I’m going to guess they don’t wake up very much.
    Last edited by Dion; 2019-11-18 at 06:41 PM.