1. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Is the desire to survive Evil if taken to the extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by Conradine View Post
    I'll give my two cents...

Shazuko didn't choose to be an assassin ( mostly a spy but when ordered to do so, he killed ). He didn't enjoy it. He stopped as soon as he could ( although more for pratical, rather than moral, reasons ).

*snip*

He was the kind of person who actually helps elderly and frail people to leave as long as he thinks he can escape too.
    Then Shazuko is Neutral, at best. If he lacks the willingness to sacrifice his own happiness, safety, or even his life, to save or help the innocent, but he also feels remorse for the Evil actions he was forced to perform (yes, they are Evil, even if you felt you were forced to choose the option, because losing your life for making another choice is still a choice), this is a perfect example of a Neutral character on the Good/Evil axis. Even the Evil people can feel generosity towards others and help them if there is no risk to themselves. Even the Evil people can love someone strongly. But it all comes down to how far you are willing to go, to save yourself or someone else.

Shazuko is an interesting character. He is complicated, conflicted, but he knows himself even if he hates what he knows. I hope you have fun exploring his path.
    Last edited by Eldonauran; 2019-11-19 at 03:36 PM.