[HollyxViolet]

"Alright, just make sure you don't go out there unprepared. I want you to be able to leave in twenty minutes so make use of that time. You'll save some by driving to the manhole closest to where the rats are gathering. I'll find out where it is while you make preperations." And so Holly is sent off.

It looks like MERC only have two cars at their disposal at the moment as the rest are preoccupied fighting rats and dealing with some inccident related to KABAL. Or so the other members claim at least.

Eventually, Holly will find herself before a opened manhole with Violet and a group of other MERC members staring down into it. Even from here they can hear what must be the movement of a lot of rats coming from the hole.
"I'm detecting faint magic through Violet." Dena comments as the peculiar floating drone moves towards the manhole. "Don't got a clue what it is though, so let's say I'm detecting 'weirdness'." Since that's what magic essentially was.

[The Homeless Initiative]

"They disappeared from plenty of places. A couple disappeared from this the streets around moth park at the start of the rat invasion. Likely since there have been so many of them here after they shut down the park. Now it acts as a form of shelter for them instead. Or it did before the disapperances started to happen. Other places that acts as shelters have been targeted too, even in north- and eastside." He grunts. "I guess I could mark them down on a map or something. You're unlikely to find more clues here, unless you decide to check out the sewers too. The closest other shelter is a warehouse near the edge of town though. When the saints of cunningham never came back after the invasion all their shelters shut down so that's all we got in Westside now." The dragonborn shrugs. "Not that'd you care."

[Tracking Rats - Descending into Darkness (Amalungak)]

"A new passage to what?" Tarim grunts. "Doesn't really matter though, does it? If these pests wants that, we have to stop them." He looks around. "We just need to find another way there." The tunnel was still too small for him to fit after all.

[Descending into Darkness - Archera & KABAL]

Not-Irena simply grunts in response to the pair before she turns to Archera. "Around? Seriously?" They can't hear the sigh with the distorter activated but it's defenitly implied. "Fine, I guess we go back to the last manhole we passed by. Shouldn't take too long I guess."

Not-Irena gestures for them to follow and will lead them back to another manhole which they won't have any difficulty climbing out of. It's likely nice to be out of the sewers but they are getting a whole lot of odd looks from people nearby. They seemed to recongized Archera though which likely stopped them from calling MERC. The rest of the group looked pretty suspicios after all.

Not-Irena will then lead them through the streets to a large warehouse sorrounded by a tall fence. There are signs declaring it as private property and that the police will be called if anyone entered. But considering how worn the signs seemed to be and the state of the bulding suggested it had been abandoned by whoever owned it for some time. All windows of it were still shattered after the invasion and no one had even bothered to clean up the shards. "There were rats here before." Not-Irena observes as they stand in front of the gates. "Now it just looks empty."