[Arrivals]

~There was a big war between regions. Civilization was basically going to end. There was this company called VaulTek that built fallout shelters that were supposed to keep people alive until the outside world wasn't poisoned anymore. My ancestors were 'randomly selected' to live in one of them,~ Geneva recounts. ~But most of the vaults were just... sick experiments. Some worse than others. Ours was meant to concentrate psychic powers in humans through selective breeding. But one of my maternal ancestors wasn't human.~

There suddenly comes a strange, almost digital sound as Geneva's form blurs out into a cloud of increasingly large colored squares. Squares that then rearrange and change color before shrinking into resolution again-

-revealing a human woman in an identical outfit to Geneva's, just scaled up and fit for... well. A human. Unsurprisingly.

She has very pink hair. And is now holding the cookie she was eating.

"One of my ancestors was a mew, a psychic pokemon that can Transform. That trait was passed down mother to eldest daughter. And now here I am in the Nexus, free from the desolation back home," Geneva concludes a bit melodramatically.

As for pink?

"Maybe not disagreeable. Just surprising?"