So that's about an even split...okay, that brings us up to....

Tentative Items for Index 6.2
On the Snarl and the Dark One's Plan for the Gate
Details about the Snarl's role as an implement of mutually assured destruction.
#1185 2019/11/10 Will be included without vote.
On the Periodic Availability of Past Calendars
"...every single year, someone starts a thread like this and asks about the old calendars, so I turn them back on."
#1187 2019/11/24 Will be eligible for vote.

Unless we get another four in the interim, the next update cycle will be....actually it'll probably be after December 25th; but right around there.

Quote Originally Posted by MossyMeow View Post
isn’t all merchandise a way of ‘supporting the strip’? Therefore, wouldn’t most, if not all, comments relating to official OOTS merch be a part of that section?
If it's added into the Index, it'll end up in that section, yes. However, the specific topic is the timing of merchandise, rather than the content of the merchandise itself; so it kind of falls into the gray area of Rule B2.
Quote Originally Posted by Index Guidelines
Rule B: The Index is for collecting only quotes that have to do with the Order of the Stick comic or other fiction works by Rich Burlew.
2) | This may include information related to the comic, like Rich's views on Dungeons and Dragons, book publishing, art design, etc. . . so long as these quotes are still within the sphere of comic-related discussion. Uncertainty should be decided by thread poster consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by MossyMeow View Post
While I agree that attacking Rich should be discouraged...aren’t there already some comments in the index that came about from doing exactly that?
I've noticed many people err (unduly) on the side of caution after a particular situation in the past.