1. - Top - End - #646
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

POTENTIAL 0
    +1 MUNDANE, STAT SCRAMBLE

There is one hell of a view from up here. Sara lets her legs dangle and watches the ten thousand lights of traffic go by, yellow and red, yellow and red, great rivers of light snaking between the skyscrapers. Everything‘s light. This whole world runs neon and electric and bright, and that’s what she plugged into herself. That’s how she made herself an angel. That’s how she made herself free.

This is later. If you haven’t guessed. It’s night, and the smog’s out, and empty beer cans are lying in little heaps by their sides. An errant gust of wind might blow her off into empty space, but there’s nothing scheduled for tonight, and besides. Locker’s there. He’s cool.

“But the thing is, right, she, she kissed me first.” Her cheeks are glowing. She is being Loud. Not the dramatic, hammy loud of showing off, but the Loud of “my brain has shut off Volume Control dot exe.” She makes a stabby gesture with her can, sloshing a little out. By the time it hits a window on its way down, it might as well be a little bit of rain. “I don’t get why she’s so two-faced. Oh, Sara, I want you so much I’m gonna be unprofessional about it! Oh, Sara, now that you’re actually ready for a relationship, I don’t want you anymore! Bleh!” Sara sticks out her tongue, pretending to be an ungrateful Euna. “And it’s not— it’s not what you thinking— because I? Made her siiiiii~iing. So, like. Was it just... did she like @SARAHPHIM, not me? Or what even the {Scrubbed} What did I do, Lockie? What did I do wrong?”

Oh, no. Oh noooo. Now we’re at the drunk sniffles and tearing up.

“She’s such a dork! And she likes these dumb princess cartoons, and she has a total stick—“ Pause for undignified digestive system reboot noises. “Stick up the you-know-what {Scrubbed}, and... she’s the most real person in the whole world.”

The tears are just coming out hot and free, and her face feels like it’s burning up. Heat on heat, like lights left on all night.

“Maybe that’s why. Cause... she realized I’m not real.”
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2019-12-09 at 03:55 AM. Reason: clean up
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.