Woah, thank you so much for the great feedback!

There are some points I would like to further ask, if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Composer99 View Post

Sand Throw: I would consider allowing this to either require only an attack roll or a saving throw, but not both.
Thing is, isn't blinded a bit too much of a condition just to impose with an attack roll?

Flying Kick: This is giving you a bunch of extra movement, potentially. I'm a bit concerned that someone who has, say, grabbed a level of rogue for expertise in Acrobatics could get some serious mileage out of this. I would consider capping the additional movement at 10 or 15 feet. After all, in theory, you could use this multiple times in a round (twice if you're a monk).
Yeah, that is a very good point. I thought it would be balanced around having a chance of not only fail, but also fall prone if you are too greedy with your movement. That said, I do like the idea of having some sort of mobile-acrobatic attack for monks that do not rely on Ki points. What do you think it would be better? Limit Flying Kick only to once per turn, or to require it to move first (using your regular movement), and then do the attack (like some sort of charge attack)?

Wait, let's run some numbers. At level 4 (the first time any character can access this feat), you would have +3 proficiency (+6 with Expertise), +3 Dexterity. That means between +6 to +9. Which means basically free 10 feet of movements, and up to 20 if you are feeling risky (or up to 25-30 if you are feeling particularly lucky). Nothing extremely bad, I think. At higher levels, though, that becomes anything from +11 (+6 proficiency +5 Dex) to +17, which means free 20 feet and up to 35 feet.

You know what, I think your idea of a cap is better. Simple, elegant, and allows Acrobatics to be used.

Somersault: Okay, this is almost identical to flying kick in terms of its effect; the movement is just happening after the attack instead of before. It's also not particularly useful for monks, who have Step of the Wind, while anyone who doesn't have tavern brawler isn't likely to find this ability useful.
What I was targetting with this maneuver was an escape route for fragile but agile fighters after they make their attack. Like a hit-and-run (but hit-and-run by itself doesn't feel like a combat maneuver).

Pushing Attack: It's a bit tedious having duplicate abilities - this is very similar to Straight Kick, except this is strictly worse because Straight Kick just works on a hit while this also gives the target a Strength saving throw. I'd consider renaming Straight Kick to be more generic and allowing you to use it with any melee attack.
Yeah, it's true there are many pushing abilities. Actually, it's because I like playing with dynamic maps, things were positioning is vital. Having the non-magic people have some control options really opens up strategies (in particular because my current party is almost non-magical). Also, I wanted a stronger option than Straight Kick.

Tide of Steel: Easily the strongest ability on account of the AoE knockback. As it is, you already have two such abilities that affect a single target. Maybe this could do something else?
I was also confused about this ability too. I wanted to allow the tank to get some breathing room, if needed. But not sure if I made it too OP. The other option I was considering was just damage all enemies in area if their AC is lower than the attack roll (basically an AO attack), but the damage is equal to the maneuver die only. But I felt it was somehow too weak. Maybe enough for minions, but for stronger creatures, 1d4 is not going to do much.

Snipe: I would consider having the target make a saving throw as part of the attack, no matter what you target:
- head: on a failed save, target is stunned until end of its next turn
- body: not sure for this one, but maybe on a failed save, you roll one additional weapon damage die
- legs/wings: since the effect has no strict endpoint (either it makes the save or receives magical healing or the effect continues), this is fine
- arms/other limbs: the current effect is okay, but meh - I'd go with disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks using the affected limb, and the affected limb can't be used to provide somatic components for a spell
Oh, I like this! Just one thing: isn't stun a bit too much? I feel it's one of the strongest conditions in the book, and thus why I avoided using it for the maneuvers.

Trip Attack: Couldn't you batter an opponent prone with your maul as well? Why restrict heavy weapons from working?
This was done mostly for weapon category "balance" purposes. No particular reason you could not trip with any weapon (as the battlemaster shows). All the heavy weapons already had something going for them, so I decided to leave this to the non-heavy crowd.

Thanks a lot for all of your feedback!