Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Descending into Darkness - Archera & KABAL]

The fece is undamaged, but it wouldn't be impossible to climb over it for an experienced athlete. They could likely be melted too, they're just made of ordinary steel.
"Yeah, at the back we should see the sewer entrance." Not-Irena already taking Archera's lead.
If everyone goes along they soon enough find a small yard behind the warehouse where they can see what generously could be called a "car" standing parked right on top the manhole.
It's quite unlikely it's been driven here as it the cap is open and it appears to be missing, among other things, an engine.
"That car was here before, but it sure as hell wasn't parked on the manhole. Someone must have moved it, and it wasn't rats."
Climbing over the fence will take effort and time, but they can manage it. They might have a faster alternative though.

[Tracking Rats - Ruby and Fade]

They enter the passage marked 1 then.

This passage is much more narrow than the one they came from and it's not exactly straight either. It's like it was made through a completely different method, likely a dried out underground river that came to connect with the other passage.

"Help!" The voice cries again just as they reach a cave hub of sort splitting into even more tunnels. Here the screams are mixed in with the sound of running water. Indeed, as they might have already guessed, there is a river running through here in the middle of the cave. Though the river isn't small it seems to have been much larger in the past, likely responsible for making at least a few of the tunnels going through here. Other tunnels seem to have been constructed as they are supported by archways made of a green metal that glow fainly as they look at them.

The screams however are coming from a smaller cave entrance just past the riverbank. It isn't the only cave however, there are quite a few of them along the riverbank with stalactites and stalagmites having formed like teeth within them. Giving them a rather intimidating apperance.
The blood tracks here are faint, almost completely faded away. Not even an expert tracker could see where they go from here.

[Tracking Rats - Descending into Darkness (Amalungak)]

"Hrm, if I had a map of this place I might but even if I know this city above by heart now, these passages are nearly completely unknown to me. But I guess we'll see if there is another streams of rats going in another direcftion." It will take a while for them to find it however. Unless Amalungak have a way to find it faster, they will locate it the next time I post for everyone else.
Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

"They've been all back and forth through here. Checking each tunnel, bleeding the whole while. Looking for something?"
Ruby is about to suggest the most recent tunnel when they hear something!
One of the mutated rat things? The goat-person they're looking for? Someone else?

She gets her gun out of its holster as she follows Fade.

[Breakthrough Day]

Alice nods and hands over the force-field generator.
"Oh, I see. You could use this for- Thanks!"

"I'd better get started tracking all this down." she says half-to-herself as she takes the list of recommendations.
They must be kinda peculiar monsters.
[The Homeless Initiative]

"They disappeared from plenty of places. A couple disappeared from this the streets around moth park at the start of the rat invasion. Likely since there have been so many of them here after they shut down the park. Now it acts as a form of shelter for them instead. Or it did before the disapperances started to happen. Other places that acts as shelters have been targeted too, even in north- and eastside." He grunts. "I guess I could mark them down on a map or something. You're unlikely to find more clues here, unless you decide to check out the sewers too. The closest other shelter is a warehouse near the edge of town though. When the saints of cunningham never came back after the invasion all their shelters shut down so that's all we got in Westside now." The dragonborn shrugs. "Not that'd you care."

Fade remains calm. It might be quiet disturbing for Ruby that he is so calm. It appears just like he don't care. Any other person would at least be a bit faster when they hear a call for help. Fade takes his time looking around for traps, not taking the direct way to the tunnel. His shadow also keeps his eyes open, but will mostly cover up the floor. rats can come from everywhere.
He will wait for Ruby if she decides to look at the blood here and then head for the call. He will after all check if those theeth like stones are really just tunnel and not giant mouths. He nods to Roby to follow.

[The Homeless Initiative]

"Yeah, iI haven't been here for long so I don't even know the cunningham guys." Karl says.
"Thanks alot. If I got anything usefull i keep you in contact." he says giving him a piece of paper where riverside is up. It's not a detailed map but it will be enougth to orient in the city. Schould there be nothing more he will head out for the warehouse.

[Breakthrough Day]

The man will point a shop in mallside out, but he suggest looking at that Arkant store. he heared they offer many goods at low price.

The monsters are really one of a kind, at least for her. An oildragon. A Stone ox are just the one you get it ll from. There are others but they are to dangerouse for what you get.