1. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: What If: What if OOTS was in Warhammer Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by xroads View Post
    I love the Warhammer setting. But odds are, OOTS would be a completely different story in Warhammer Fantasy.
    I agree.

Durkon: Slayer. The only known dwarves to be exiled were slayers. He might have been a priest prior to being exiled (but not a magical one). Or maybe a physician.
    OOTS probably wouldn't have bothered resurrecting him (which isn't even an option in WH), figuring he probably would not be happy at all with that.
    There are other kind of dwarves adventurers in WH, but IIRC, most of them are not exiled indeed.

Red Cloak: Not sure. But I think a skaven seer. Goblins can be cunning in WH, but are ultimately just the whipping boys of orcs.
    Which would certainly be a good motivation for him. The dynamics between orcs and goblins in WH can be paralleled with the dynamics between bugbears, hobgoblins and goblins in D&D.
    Wanting progress for his own kind is something a goblins would want.

I don't see this in a skaven who hates everyone outside of his own Clan (and inside to a degree), and who already believe that skavens are the superior race and just need to keep conquering other races' territories.
    Last edited by Petrocorus; 2019-12-06 at 02:17 PM.
    Que tous les anciens dieux et les nouveaux protègent la France.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam K View Post
    Sun Tzu never had tier problems. If he had to deal with D&D, the Art of War would read "Full casters or GTFO".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Louis XIII in The Musketeers
    Common sense is for commoners, not for [ PC ].