Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
Well dang, thats a better argument than I was expecting!

Of course, if a god can be killed by a single stab from a mortals sword, though, I'd say it's not much of a god.
True, very true. *laughs* (non-sarcastically, that was actually pretty funny)

I would posit, though, that Milk Dud(e)s was not a very powerful god. Yes, they had a minimum 50 years of worship at that point which was enough to make them into gods. However, even a mortal like Pizza is technically more "real" than Milk Dud(e)s after they had ascended to become gods. Thor even says that the gods are less "real" than mortals, just more powerful. Going off of this information, a mortal could likely have slain a young, weak god.

Later, by the time Soda tracked down Pizza, probably another solid 50 years had passed, and by the time the world was finally destroyed, Popcorn could have been around for anywhere from 100 to 2,000 years, considering that they're the originals, implying that they were around near or at the beginning of the world, and sentient movie theater snacks seems like a pretty bottom of the barrel idea to me. Since they're up to a few thousand years, Popcorn's had a while to accumulate power and managed to survive through to the new world. Also, the idea of popcorn seems like it's still around because Thor expected Minrah and Durkon to know what he was talking about when he said "sentient movie theater snacks".

So Popcorn could be around as a Northern deity.

(I'm still thinking about this Giggles thing, though... Giggles has only appeared once... Giggles could be a fifth quiddity color... or maybe even purple as a "monster" god...)