Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Aah, tragedy.

I'd blame my being sick but the truth is I'm also probably a big ole attention hog sometimes. I still blame being sick impairing my judgement.

Also I should clarify that my intent was for just for someone to go "oh so you're dating Mystic Muse?" and then I'd go "yeah she's the best" and that'd be it.

*Sends hugs for AnonWizard* sorry I ended up hurting you more instead of helping.
I mean, you ran into me, who has enough issues here that I avoid commenting on other people's relationships so I don't start crying about my loneliness at them. I know you didn't mean that, but I have issues.

I mean, it's fine, but I do sometimes have to use this thread as an escape from the world reminding me that nobody is able to love me. Yeah I'm ****ed up, but I'm apparently the least magnetic and most horrible person on the planet when you have to interact with me in person. And considering what's going on in my country I'm feeling like the universe is trying to kick me until I start coughing up blood, so I'm at my most volatile even when I can delay speaking.