Spoiler: Weapon
Show
It's definitely a masterwork weapon made from Cold Iron what is strange enough. There is no marking from a specific smith but from how the blade looks it reminds you of blades that you saw in the market that supposedly came from Valsena.

"Thanks that made me feel like tenthousand platinum pieces." He gives you a boyish smile.

The rabite releases Coney from his playful grasp and when she talks to the wild man the look he gives Coney is full of conflict but after some time he still answers: "I'm Mart's from house Vish, not that this has any meaning anymore." He seems to trail of a moment but catches himself. "I can't really tell you a lot about the prophesy, I mean it's prophesy talk. Hard to understand, even harder to act upon. The short version that I was told is that after some undetermined time, when the rabite's begin to talk they will summon their grand leader, the black rabite that will pretty much plunge the world in a new era of darkness and the rabite's will begin to reign over all humanity. And supossedly every awakened rabite knows that, and because every rabite could awaken we are kinda tasked to kill as many of them as possible." He has the decency to look aside.

He stands up. "I will go then I guess. Can you contact me in five days or something? With some kind of spell? I guess I have to think a bit about stuff. You can keep the thing I don't want it on me anymore." He gestures to the weapon.