Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Some personal advice; "I'm not criticizing you for doing x bad thing" is still criticizing, just with a pompous air. And for the record I'm not falling into the trap. Where did I say they're less refined? They're just heavier weapons. There's still a lot of art and swordplay in how I treat the standard european style weaponry. They are after all really good swords for a reason. The only real difference is that, for lack of a better term, Katana's are a dex weapon and Bastard Sword's are strength weapons. That feels legitimate and intuitive, even if real world wise it's not true. Both are equally elegant as a killing art.
Uhhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Pretty sure Anon meant "I'm not saying you fell into the trap of..."
Yeah that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Yeah that's probably a misread and overreaction on my part. Nothing twigs me off more than stuff like that so I can be a bit... what's the opposite of trigger shy?

My apologies, AnonWizard!
That's fine, I should have been slightly clearer. I get these kind of misunderstandings all the time, apparently it's not normal to tell your friend that you love them (what? Platonic love is a thing, and I think we should start using the word in that sense more often!).