Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
I thought there were supposed to only be three of the furies?
In the myth about the formation of the Athenian legal system, yeah I think so. I'm not one of those though. I'm a different The Fury. One that uses the "The" even when it makes no grammatical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
If we're talking about swords and things we want to write, one of my characters has an estoric martial art that lets him cut through anything and his fighting style is inspired by Japanese swordsmanship, with a focus on powerful cuts to shear through things. His evil alternate timeline counterpart has developed a way to block the unstoppable cuts and so uses a style based more around western swordsmanship, with a focus on controlling his opponents' blade and counterattacking. The good version therefore favours Japanese swords such as the Nodachi, while the evil version usually uses scavanged blades from alternate selves he's killed, but prefers swords with promenient guards.
For some reason I just like straight-bladed, double edged, wide cutting swords with complex hilts. Basket-hilt claymores, mortuary swords, walloon swords, schiavonas, that kind of thing. Maybe I just want a sword with a hilt that I can punch someone with.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
And let's just say there's a reason Freud's name is so similar to fraud.

(ignoring the fact that he himself said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, it's very clear he's projecting in a lot of his work)
One time someone showed me a portrait of Freud done entirely in shades of pink, it made my day. (Did I mention I love visual puns?)