Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
I have a great idea. In order to prevent these major life changes affecting my life. I'll build a time machine and order to stop these major life changes affected me. So that myself all my co-workers won't be moving to a new location and my supervisor won't retire. So what do you think of my great idea?
I see several scientific and ethical problems with this plan, starting at 'it's bloody selfish' and ending at 'well so much for science'.

Changes are hard, it took nearly two ******* years for 'I'm single' to make sense to me again. But the solution isn't too stop the changes from affecting you, but rather to struggle through the pain and your life to somewhere you can still be happy.

Every since I lost faith the quote that has always stood out to me from anywhere is actually from very early on in Fullmetal Alchemist. 'Stand up and walk. Keep going forward. At least you have strong legs to take you there.' No matter how much it hurts you have the power to keep moving forward and dealing with your problem, the only thing stopping you from doing so is you.