1. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas

Not much overall movement on that one quote, a lot of shifts canceled each other out...well then.

UPDATE COMING, CALLING FOR PMs TO REQUIRE VOTES

Anyone thinking the entry marked "Accepting PMs to require vote" should not be included in the Index should send me a private message, saying the entry should require a vote. (The default is to include, an item not voted on will be included in the Index.) If I get PMs from two or more people about the particular entry, it will be voted on to decide inclusion; the vote will be the next stage, and I'll announce it when the vote is ready.

The other quote below reached strong consensus already. A vote is considered unnecessary in that case; it will be included.

Proposed Additions for Index 6.2
    On the Snarl and the Dark One's Plan for the Gate
    Details about the Snarl's role as an implement of mutually assured destruction.
    #1185 2019/11/10 No vote required, will be included.
    On the Periodic Availability of Past Calendars
    "...every single year, someone starts a thread like this and asks about the old calendars, so I turn them back on."
    #1187 2019/11/24 Accepting PMs to require vote.

Will be included.

PMs will be accepted until December 28th, 9PM EST. I'll try to update the table if/when entries get sufficient PMs.

To send me a PM, click my username (The vaguely-pronounceable(?)-looking word above the spellcasting-and-invocation-using banana with purple hair) and select "Private Message". Or I guess you could click here. Anyway, include the title of the entry you're nominating in the message. Mentioning something about "Index Nomination" in the subject line would be helpful.

A few final reminders:

• Don't post suggestions to require votes. They're sent by PM to avoid filling up the thread with them, posts will not be counted.
    • Only PM for entries you think should be excluded. They'll be included if they don't receive sufficient nominations.
    • We're not voting on the entries yet. The voting will be the next stage, assuming a vote is required; I'll call for the vote at an appropriate time.
    • We still have a banana in charge. Hi. (I neither confirm nor deny a zapped status.)

Further discussion of entries is encouraged at this point. In particular, recommendations for different titles and descriptions for the quote entries are things I'd be happy to consider.
    Last edited by Jasdoif; 2019-12-28 at 09:03 PM.
    Feytouched Banana eldritch disciple avatar by...me!

The Index of the Giant's Comments VI―Making Dogma from Zapped Bananas