Okay. It seems most of the suspicion on me arises from me stating that the madman would target me and he is my only concern. Well I may have (very intentionally) left out that I am more worried about the spies. I don't know what they are after (besides presumably) the madman dead. That said, I have no specific reason to think they would target me but Grek seemed in agreement that they might if they hard my full role. That is why I said my only goal is the madman. While I figured I might have to explain my full role if I want to make it to the night, I wanted to get it out early to the spies that whatever their goals are, I'm not caring. I only care about who they are to the extent that it means they aren't the madman. But it is part of my win condition to survive and keep so many Innocents alive so I was hoping to avoid drawing their attention too much. I got extra paranoid when Grek was killed. Seems like a paranoid spy move more than a wolf. I'm still convinced our madman is inactive. The only way I know to confirm that is to stop trying to kill people at might and just do the day lynches with the info we gather at night. But I doubt that will happen.