1. - Top - End - #309
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Major character who has only appeared on 1 page in the entire OOTS saga

The character needs to either have enough power to be able to be useful to the Order of the Stick, or must have some resource that the Order needs. Poor Tony fits the bill, except Eugene was able to overpower him.

I keep thinking about the Djinni that interviewed Celia back in Career Girl.

There are similar characters, such as (1.67x1015)Q seenhere

But my vote is for the infernal that passed Ms. Tiamat's call off to the directors in 667. This infernal is in the perfect position to betray the IFCC by sharing information with the order - all it takes is Sabine sending her on a mission.

Added in edit:

Looking at the representative of the "four governments" from the strip with Daigo and Kazumi's wedding, I just noticed that we can see the breath of the older man in the red robe. Although Hinjo and Elan are not wearing heavier clothing, that detail still suggest that the climate around Red Robe Guy is cold. A government from a cold place could easily fit into the "must be useful/have some resource" role in the ice and snow. Alas, his is a Southern country, so he is from the wrong side of the globe. But you never know, they could be helping out.
    Last edited by Coventry; 2019-12-28 at 01:51 PM.