1. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Etiquette question: Spoilers and streaming things that drop as a season?

Quote Originally Posted by Algeh View Post
    What's the general theory around this board on spoiler warnings on things that drop a season at a time on a streaming service?

I historically haven't had any streaming services so have stayed out of those threads entirely since they weren't for shows I watched, but my dad got Amazon Prime and we were both already watching The Expanse before it moved to Amazon, so now I'm in the position of having seen some, but not all, of the new season so far and am wondering how the spoiler policies work around here for shows like that where episodes are released in a clump.

I would prefer that this thread talk just about how spoiler policies work rather than include specific spoilers for anything itself.
    Personally I tend to spoiler-block with labels by default.

Spoiler: Reason (not a spoiler)
    Show
    Because this site makes it really easy to do so. Highlight text, click the spoiler button, bam.

So it's really easy to put something behind an "Episode 7" label or something, if you just got to the part where it's revealed that the pizza guy from episode 2 was manipulating the WHOLE THING!

Edit: I should also note that I always use the spoiler labels because
    Spoiler
    Show
    Things like this
    Spoiler
    Show
    Things like that
    are really hard to follow when there's multiple lines of conversations going on.
    Last edited by huttj509; 2020-01-03 at 01:45 AM.