Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia: been a day 1 player, game going to celebrate it's 2nd year next month-ish. Hands down the best mobile game i've played in ages.

Huge cast of FF characters to pick from, decent story if you want to see different characters interact with one another (Locke, Vaan, Yuffie, Faris and Zidane comparing heists between fights) and not all characters are from the same era in a series (Laguna doesn't recognize Squall, who does recognize him) so you can have some interesting conversations, lots of content to clear at your leisure (no stamina for main story and bonus character quests, only used to grind summon materials and end-game character powerups), absolutely generous with premium currency and single pull tickets. there are "pity pull" systems in place (15 pulls on a single banner will get you enough banner currency for 1 EX weapon, 10 pulls an end-game limited upgrade resource, 5 pulls a generic weapon upgrade stone) as well as weapon tokens you can get (3 red ones weekly to use on the 15cp and 35cp weapons, and limited amounts of EX weapon tokens so you can pick one EX from a list). SQEX community members do pay attention and occasionally post on the active subreddit.

gacha is tied to weapons and not characters, and end game does require a full kit, which is 3 weapons for most characters. Older characters frequently get reworks so even if they're not currently "meta", they're going to eventually be brought up to snuff.

We're currently doing the "new year" event thing and there are a lot of free pulls a new player can take advantage of for gear.

Dragonball Dokkan: It's a guilty pleasure dragonball puzzle game. create a team of 6 characters and beat up other DBZ characters in a paper scissors rock elemental battle. Very grindy. premium currency is pretty expensive and you get it rather slowly once you've done with current content. I "like" it in the sense that i've been playing on/off for years so I have a huge number of units and variants to use.