"I am Lady Claudia Trenus." the woman says, her features mostly hidden between the firelight and being covered in the grime of being held prisoner for a few days. What is clear is she holds the same brown hair and light brown eyes most from the Swordwatch Empire are known for. As you explain that you are a detective the woman clearly seems to brighten up at this, believing the town must have sent a search party for her no doubt. "They were all here when I arrived, if I had to guess they were people who worked in the mine. None of them stand out to me, then again unless you are a merchant or noble it is hard to gain my attention. You and your friends have my thanks Lord Benedict, Crystal. I am sure whatever my husband promised you for my safe return will not even come close to the service you have done for me." the woman says.

It is at that time Joshua walks over and begins talking, the woman instantly seems put off by his manners, and brushes the paper out of her face. "It is dark in here, I am not blind however. Yes I am Lady Claudia." the woman responds to Joshua with half attention, the complete opposite of how she spoke when you told her Benedict was a lord and you were a detective.