Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
I know the game’s over, but I need to get this out of my system: Xihirli, Xihirli, Xihirli.

(That’s once for giving us away to JeenLeen, once for revealing BoP to the Americans and once for that trolling at the end).

There we are, now I can focus. I definitely enjoyed that (having an entire faction dedicated to keeping you alive is a luxury I’ll miss a lot in future games) and to tell the truth I believed Xihirli up until she killed BoP (I guess I didn’t even consider the possibility of her being the madman and after getting the American coordinator killed I was pretty sure she wasn’t American.)

I definitely think if she hadn’t claimed wolf this could have gone on a lot longer than it did - but with the evidence the Russians had against her it probably would have ended soon.

Also, I thought I’d be way too paranoid for this game: I didn’t realise there was a chance I wasn’t paranoid enough until claiming coordinator straight away and others refusing to claim.
See, I claimed and then walked away from my phone first night. Then almost immediately was like "I have sealed my death warrant. I'm going back to edit out my confession." And Xihiril posted not long after I edited, so I worked all game assuming they were the only person who knew I was the coordinator until I claimed. I'm pretty sure most of my team thought I was a counter spy.