Diamond is teleported out of the way of PCJ's attack in a flash of blue light. He reappears next to Artic.

"Literally everything I had was lethal. My opening move was going to be gassing a fifty cubic mile radius with a virus that neutralizes namekian derived healing factors to compensate for the power level difference."

Diamond, of course, would have already have immunized himself to the virus to avoid nerving the healing factor he gained from absorbing that feral android. He doesn't do things by halves.

Meanwhile, Monesco glares at Onin.

"So, what you're saying is that my training and meditating to control our peoples' beastly urges in order to free myself of them and draw upon the power that is our birthright without surrendering to destructive rage isn't objective proof that our people are not inherently dominated by those same urges? You've just failed my test: You clearly just want to kill the Saiyans and will accept no proof that they can be spared."

"That is, of course, ignoring the fact that, as I've said, you have no right to pass judgment and are not entitled to any information one can judge. I'll give you the same ultimatum I gave the bug, leave the planet peacefully or die for your attempted genocide."