Pepper will probably never admit without the influence of cider just how much fun she has flying with somepony else this way. She's not even upset when the search comes to an end; there are other days, other chances to soar...

"Whelp. You had one of these?" as is her custom she gingerly uses her wing tips to lift the gun off the ground, though she ejects the clip and makes sure the firearm is empty before dry clicking it up at the sky. "You know, even if we get that laser canon of yours some batteries, I'd still suggest you hang onto this piece; it's reliable, 9mm bullets are really easy to come by down here and it holds alot of bullets. Plenty of cops I worked with carried one--... Oh." She blinks, realizing she had a big mouth moment and pauses.

"...So yeah, it's a good gun. But, um... Black Hawk? I'm not ready to tell the others this, but.. Glint's an alias my uncle gave me to travel under. In case someponies were looking for me. ...My real name is... it's... Pepper Burst. I don't wanna keep that a secret from you. Well... not anymore..."