View Single Post

Thread: House of X

1. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: House of X

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza00 View Post
    Apocalypse is great but he is the #4 great character in this issue. You are in for a tweet.
    I finally got my comics last week so I'm caught up now. Yeah X-Men issue 4 was pretty good. Now I'm wondering if Apocalypse actually had a suit made or if he just shape shifted one.

Of the new issues, I enjoyed a few things. Forge "reassembling" Wolverine, Apocalypse throwing down with part of Excalibur, Rogue absorbing Apocalypse (I'm sure that won't go bad at all) apparently with his consent, Rictor's comment about turning down guys with beards worshipping him, seeing Storm remind some generic guys that she doesn't need her powers to be dangerous, Fallen Angels hopefully finally getting to something, New Mutants getting back to the space story and court intrigue among the Shiar. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, but overall everything still seems solid.

I might not think that once I'm buying 10 books a month or whatever insane number they have coming out. Speaking of which, any thought on Hellions or X-Factor?

*Edited in* Apparently they announced yet another book today: Children of the Atom. Kid sidekicks for the X-Men if I understood the write up correctly. Not so sure about that one. Also, they are going to rerelease God Loves Man Kills with more story, or something. I'm all for X-Material, but have the X-Titles taken over the top of the charts or something? Is Marvel trying to recapture the 90s where the X-Folks dominated their sales? Either way, I hope it leads to some of the Omnibus editions being reprinted so I can get ahold of them for a not ridiculous price.

For anyone somewhat up to date, some possible discussion/speculation: What are they going to do with the mutants who are from alternate realities that were dead before Krakoa? I imagine if Rachel or Cable were to die they would be resurrected. But what about Dark Beast, who I believe is dead as of the Uncanny run that preceded HoX/PoX? Holocaust? His 616 version (can't recall his name)? I'm pretty sure there's a black version of Cyclops who fought for the North that crossed over in a series starring Dazzler* (who was hunting down evil versions of Xavier) even though he probably hasn't been referenced since the end of that series. Where's he hiding? If he dies does he get brought back?

*X-Treme X-Men in case anyone is curious