"I agree with... you! You, new friend shiny magic person who isn't Lehasti!" The words come with a chuckle, but Sunset smiles at Nat with honest appreciation for bringing some basic reason into this conversation, before turning to the scholar to reinforce the point. "I don't have a stake in what happens to the kid, but having this argument here is drawing attention to us, bringing witnesses who can hear to this spot, making us more memorable, easy to track. It's doing exactly the thing you are worried about... Vershab, right?"

She glances to the other members of the group, looking for confirmation that she had the scholar's name right, before walking over to him with a smile. She goes slow, keeping her pace and her demenous as calm as she can manage. If Vershab turns, she'll try to make eye contact with him. When she speaks her voice sounds slightly different, though perhaps that's just a result of not being frivolous for a few seconds. "You're working hard to stay objective and be all rational in planning a way forward, I can tell. And I appreciate that. But you're letting your worries about the cult get the better of your judgement. You shouldn't trust decisions you make and conclusions you come to when you get worked up like this."

The archer chortles softly, memories of the recent fight returning to her. The smile on her face starts to spread as she taps a hand to her shoulder. "Not blaming you for it. I would be far worse in your position, hells yes, cussing a storm and panicking. Probably would've kicked someone just to try and vent. But it's still a bad call to try and plan when you've got that feel of cold steel against your back. We should get moving and try to stay calm until we've had time to take a step back and really think. We can talk on the way if you insist, but we really want no one finding us right beside the Depository's entrance after a break in. We'd make even easier targets in a cell."

She glances across to the rest of the group, "You guys have a room or somewhere we can talk in private?"