Pepper looks down at her own efforts, trying to clean up the mess scattered over her gun case. She still thinks she did an impressive job, even if she's on a lower tech level, strictly speaking.

"Well, offer stands in case ..um... nevermind," she sighs, shaking her head, Let's not jinx the magical repairs necessary to keep up Black Hawk's spirits.

...However...

"Like I said earlier today, I think we should stick with this team for a little while longer. Not just cause of the dea--Bluebell, cause of her. We can stay safe in numbers and... I kinda figure Golden's the type to have more work planned for us. Won't have to try too hard to add to our nest egg, you know?"

She goes back to working, if barely, on the gun arm, measuring parts of it in conjunction with the Colt rifle.

"Although... Erggh. I feel responsible for that filly, you know? If we get her in a robot body, what are any of us gonna do after that? Teach her to shoot? Take her with us? I have enough problems sleeping without thinking about it, but here I am."

She gulps and figures that since she already shared her loss, she can ask: "My brother was my own age so I don't have a point of reference on taking care of surrogate siblings. Do you have any little sisters? Brothers? ...Cousins?"