House Gilkara

Belbren Gilkara smiled as Glordek smiled. The man seemed calm. He had put down his holo-glasses and actually looked with his eyes. He turned to Belbren and touched her arm. "Thank you. I didn't think that I'd get to see this, and you sacrificed so much to get me here. I'll repay you, I promise."

"Anoa said the same. I expect to be paid back a hundred fold."

"Bad at math as always."

"You expect I should get back a thousand?"

"I think you've given me something priceless."

"Flatterer."

Spoiler: Zaqaru: Enigma 5
Show
To the Great Re-claimer and Protector of the Imperium,

I would be happy for any arrangement between our two Houses. We would look forward to an alliance, but I fear you may turn away from it when you come to realize how competitive and what a hassle it is to get anything started in Filo.

What we look for is a complete alliance. First and foremost, each House must have a dedicated team available for communication with the other house. A tally of both houses assets will be supplied to each house so that each house may plan using all resources of both houses. Each of these plans will be marked and numbered in the accordance of how much the House proposing it will give up to get what they are requesting. If it is shown that a House is unwilling to supply the resources that they find so valuable, then war is understood and immediately declared.

Both houses will come to the aid of the other above all other houses. They will forsake blood ties and old agreements for this treaty. Both Houses will fight the enemies of the other house. Both houses will communicate problems openly with each other about other houses and internal strife.

Above all, Each house will strive to keep an alliance with the other.

_______________________________________ (Representative of Zaqaru)

Naldris Gilkara (Representative of Gilkara)

Spoiler: Tram: Enigma 5
Show
We request permission to make known the recent Research to the Vespid Crusade Coalition. We see greater benefit from sharing this research than keeping it. We understand and admit that this does breach our original arrangement. We grant House Greenflame our permission to share this information.

To house Greenflame, we would like to continue in this type of joint effort. What are you asking for.

Spoiler: Vespid Crusade Coalition
Show
House Gilkara would like to declare its intent from this coalition. We will still support in what ways we can, such as information. However, our resources will be diverted unless an impending attack from the vespids is obvious. We hope that you do not see this as abandonment, but we believe that other... dangers approach our Imperium.