Spoiler: The Liness Strategy Meeting [House Kelse, House Jinks, House Ytterbus, House Laramy, House Greenflame, Exiles Consortium, Primogenisis]
Show
Director Chen pulls up the projections of Vespid losses, "Based on the specimens we've managed to collect and analysis of the various debris fields left over from the past years battles my team believe we have destroyed somewhere between [25 units] to [30 units] of the Vespid swarm."

Duchess Ytterbus takes over at this point after forwarding the scout reports to the various admirals. "Unfortunately while an impressive victory this doesn't seem to have phased the swarm. We estimate that they have reinforced significantly, but of more concern is an apparent change in strategy in the swarm. There is another wave of [90 units] approaching Liness, however my scouts have reported an additional secondary swarm, which rather than moving to reinforce the main assault is aggressively infesting the systems surrounding Liness far in excess of normal Vespid behavior. If they were human I would say they were fortifying those systems."

Spoiler: Vespid Crusade Coalition
Show
Duke Lonestar nods and begins the briefing by listing the various Vespid swarms and subswarms that were identified in the years of the crusade as well as their current status. "In summary my analysts estimate that the entire swarm totaled [90 units] and that our combined efforts destroyed perhaps [10 units] to [20 units]. Fortunately we've identified a shift in the Vespid behavior as without contact with the main Vespid expansion some of the remaining sub swarms have shifted into a primarily resource gathering behavior."

"Of more concern is the strain currently infesting the gates we have captured. My scientists report that it is integrated into the gate one an extremely deep level, and there are processes it using that they can't identify the function of."

Spoiler: TRAM
Show
House Vastadd: We see no harm in sharing the general information. However according to my scientists the main AI responsible for Vespid analysis is proving stubbornly hard to copy. I suspect that we will only be able to use its capabilities to the full extent in one fleet at a time.

[OOC: It's an archive basically.]

Spoiler: House Starosta to House Greenflame [Enigma: 5]
Show
Duke Farid Saquar,

Unfortunately the most concerning point of this tragedy is precisely that nothing is known. We are obviously hesitant to send anything into the affected areas, but the probes we have deployed have revealed nothing anomalous beyond the total absence of all humans. The infrastructure appears to be intact and there are no signs of conflict.

Duchess Maldeen Starosta

Spoiler: House Tehrani to House Greenflame [Enigma: 5]
Show
Duke Farid Saquar,

We don't have much to go on, but we have detected signs of anomalous wormhole activity in the affected systems.

Duke Omid Tehrani

Spoiler: The Freeholds to House Greenflame [Enigma: 4]
Show
Duke Saquar,

I've lined up a good sized group that would agree, but we've got a lot of folks here who are worried about your Vespid problem. It seems like we're going to be paying for your defense right out of the gate.

Reynold

Spoiler: House Mertens to House Greenflame [Enigma: 6]
Show
We can offer you our [Cybran Defense Arrays] and [Kulli Torpedoes] for a price of [2 trade per 5]