Turi plods along sullenly while most of the conversation dwindles. He makes special care to note Natala's understanding (or not) of Vershab's point.

In the alley behind Tabiry's house, Turi watches with unabashed awe as Sunset makes short work of the wall, despite the distinct lack of stairs, ladder, or even particularly decent handholds. "I- what?" His jaw slacks slightly agape, until the woman disappears into the window. He's too impressed to even chuckle at the apparent greeting, and spends a few moments looking at his dirty hands as if they've somehow betrayed him.

Several minutes later, Turi is quick to accept Tabiry's invitation. "I mean, that's why we're here, eh?" He saunters through the open door, momentarily displaying his distinct ignorance of etiquette and proper form. He reclines lazily in one of the indicated chairs and kicking off his boots before raising a pair of fairly ripe feet to the table. With a push, the chair becomes balanced precariously on its back legs, and the young rogue takes up a nearly horizontal position before eagerly snatching up the cup of tea. He sips once. Twice. And sighs, as sleep threatens to take him right then and there.
Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
"Hope... hope this is okay. I don't get many visitors."
"Hmm? 'Sfine..." The youngster mutters, starting briefly and blinking his eyes in rapid succession in a vain effort to dispel the fatigue. "Say, where's that Sunset chick?"