1. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Imperium IC

Zaqaru

Enigma 7

Spoiler: House Gilkara
    Show
    Dear Duchess Naldris Gilkara,

Then let us sign a defensive alliance, backed by [25 Prestige] each. Agreed?

Yours sincerely,
    Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru

Dear Belbryn Gilkara,

Agreed, I'll speak to you soon.

Yours sincerely,
    Grand Scientist Caksya Gupta

Spoiler: House Lacross
    Show
    Dear friend Duke Menard Lacross,

Your dedication to finding out more about the threat we all face, to which I was able to offer some assistance, I approve of greatly. Continue such efforts in the coming years and keep me apprised with future developments, and I will share with you efforts of our own making. Grand Scientist Caksya Gupta intends to develop state of the art Xenobiology Labs to elevate our scientific capacity, and I will share such designs with you in support of your continued research.

Yours sincerely,
    Restored King Nabuna Zaqaru

PM

Spoiler: House Gilkara
    Show
    Grand Scientist Gupta Caksya arrives in a nimble spacecraft, a Scout. She makes her presence known late and follows the instructions by Belbryn Gilkara for the private meeting. After the formal introductions, the old female Grand Scientist starts off.

"A pleasure to meet a like minded scientific mind, Belbryn Gilkara. Zaqaru is lacking in scientific institutes and I intend to change that. I'm looking for scientists to create the latest on the field of science, research prototypes and their technology. In turn this scientific advancement in way of technological blueprints will be given to the supplier of scientists, along with compensation.

I do not know how many scientists you are willing to make to this arrangement, but I am interested in many. I know House Gilkara is capable of making efficient colonies and as Zaqaru is currently seeing a great rise of colonists and colony interest, I believe you can make use of this the same as we are.

I will start off with an encompassing proposal, which assumes two empty colony sites on your part.
    Lend Zaqaru the efforts of 4 Universities to build 4 science prototypes for our colonies and we'll share the blueprints.
    In compensation I propose the following, House Gilkara will build two colonies of a type of their choice, but only provide a token investment of [1 Trade] each to ensure the efficiencies are optimised. Zaqaru will provide the remainder of colonists and colony goods with [2 Trade] each. House Gilkara will use 2 Universities to develop prototypes for both of their own new colonies, with technology shared between us.

Should my assumption not be valid, or there are other issues present, let me know. Beyond that, what do you think of the proposal? Should you be interested to send more scientists to Zaqaru, know that I'm interested."
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2020-01-24 at 04:19 PM.