Spoiler: Zaqaru: Enigma 5
Show
King Nabuna Zaqaru,

It is my pleasure to sign an agreement. [50 Prestige from The Gilkara Family]

Naldris Gilkara.

Spoiler: Zaqaru: PM
Show
Grand Scientist Gupta Caksya is welcomed by a small squadron of cloaking units. She is led to a large asteroid cluster and a craft hovering on the outskirts in a similar cloak field. Once docked, Gupta Caksya is greeted by a small group of scientists. After a brief rest offer, she is brought to Belbryn Gilkara. An aging, and very busy woman. She is happy to have some company that might keep up with her mind.

She listens carefully to the proposal. "I believe there are a few things that we need to take note. The efficiency of the colonies is not something that we can control. We will need to completely survey any colony sites available to have a chance at finding suitable locations. Still, it can be fruitful."

Belbryn looks out the view port. There are a few ships dipping in and out between the different asteroids. "We are aware of Zaqaru's lack of scientists and University power. That is not as daunting as you may think. We are not the greatest builders throughout the land, despite our advantage from archives. We doubt that our House could have matched the Collective's growth." Her eyes flicker from the window to Gupta. "We have learned from them. Learned form everyone. Outside this window, you might see a random cluster of asteroids, but these have each been selected and moved here. This is a space station. It is a conglomeration of technology from many different factions. Something like this can be done for your technology. The more you implement into it and the more it's done, the easier and cheaper this type of creation is to replicate. Even to those lacking in scientists."

Belbryn smiles and brings up a map of Gilkara space as well as Merza Colonies. I believe that we have enough blueprints to create what i'm suggesting. I am not sure of the exact number of scientists available to you, but even a three scale of manpower enhanced by this process would allow you to create some of the most advanced scientific minds with minimal help from us, or by being personally watched by some of your nobles. It will be a sacrifice, but the rewards will be worth it. It's something that Gilkara is looking towards in the future."

"It will take some time to get the cogs spinning. I don't know if you're willing to wait that long. And let me assure you that it is a long wait. About fifteen years I'll say. If we can produce the equipment to outfit you with, help you develop new super prototypes, then you should be able to create an archive of your own accord. Once it comes, then you'll be able to create all kinds of new inventions. The unfortunate truth is that even with our help, I don't think it can be done faster. Certain steps in the process take a lot of time. You can double up on them, but you can't build an archive before you know what's going in it. And you can't design the super prototype until you know what equipment you can use. Think it over, you are welcome to think it over for as long as you need."