"Aye they would, but if it has been a month if they are alive it is by some miracle I do not yet understand. Add in the rain touched my forge this day, a sign from the soul forger that their life was gone. So unless his vision could be hindered in some way they are dead. Rushing in will only get myself killed as well which will help no one as then none of our spirits will be able to rest with ease." Einkil explains to Sedge. "I ask about a smithy because I would feel comfortable sleeping in one, and they are mostly set up the same way meaning I would know how to use my magic to reinforce it to best protect myself when resting. And one must rest otherwise they make mistakes, it only takes one crack in a blade, one chink in a suit of armor, for the item to fail. I cannot fail in my endevor, and as such I must be as patient as the stone while still keeping the goal in mind."

"That I be, Nana Rose. I will have a mug of ale, and whatever you are serving, though please do not tell me what it is. Easier to eat." He says kindly hoping she would understand. He trusted he could stomach most things that could pass for food, but he rather not know what it was if he didn't have to. After all it didn't seem like a burnt down district would have a butcher shop.

Eye's alight with hope, Einkil leans in as she tells her story. "Please can you tell me how long ago they were here? Did they say anything else?" he asks his voice filled with a bit of excitement as it was his first lead on his kin. However when she tells him where they went he looks very much confused. "Nana Rose I was their spiritual leader, however I did not give them these directions to this place you speak of. A month ago they left the city in search of items that could be of use to our people back home that I had read about and I told them where to look from what I had seen. Never before however have I heard of this place, the Devil's Hatch, nor would I send them into a place so named without my aid." he says sounding concerned. Why would they not go where he had said and instead to this place? His directions had seemed rather clear from the other side of the wall, follow this street to this place, turn here, follow the direction this statues sword was pointing. However as he came to the Mercy himself he soon began to realize directions like that would mean nothing when the place was an utter wasteland unlike those written before the fire.

"Thank you Nana, however as their spiritual leader, as well as their only kin on this side of the world I must find their bodies and return them to the earth. And before you forbid me from going anywhere know that my duty demands it. Though I am not foolish enough to think I can save my friends who were far more powerful then I alone. I will need resources, people of similar capabilities, and more knowledge about this place and why you forbade them from going then I do now. I know nothing of this side of the wall Nana Rose, it is like walking into a whole new city. As such I wish to learn so that I do not make foolish mistakes a child would this way my chances of success are higher. Can you help me with any of these?" he asks politely, making it clear he had to do his duty however he was willing to learn and prepare for the dangers he may face.