1. - Top - End - #8
    Nerdomancer in the Playground Moderator

DruidGuy

Default Re: Online Dating Venting (Somewhat Risque, Read At Your Own Peril)

i've been married for quite awhile, but we met on a dating site. i had zero factual info on there beyond my age and gender. my whole intro was a parody and a joke, but it was me. you're going to have to slog through some bad apples before you find a good one. the same is true on any site, app, or bar if you were to go there. my advice is to simply state your intentions/expectations outright, and don't try to change peoples answers to fit your narrative if they are bad answers "just because X". don't be so quick to set up dates, get to know someone first and then determine if meeting and doing things is ok.

there's just as many thirsty women as there are men. this is the Tinder generation, where everyone is out for a hook up, and you have to fight against that mentality if you aren't. take it slow, be quick to ignore the idiots, do your time in the trenches, and the law of averages will make sure you have success in the end.

and if you need more photos? take some, they don't have to be awesome... selfies work just fine. if you're a nerd, pose in your nerd regalia, or playing d&d, whatever.

This above all to thine own self be true.
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2020-01-26 at 06:02 AM.
    Spoiler: Medals & Current Characters
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    More sources, more choices, more power. Welcome to D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I mean, I have been assuming Jdizzlean looks like Nathan Fillion this whole time to start with...
    The Mod Life Crisis If you need me to address a thread as a Moderator, please include a link